I love natural treatments for my fibromyalgia because not only can they help they usually do no harm. Some people call them alternative treatments or complementary treatments for Fibro. I must say I am someone who is very sensitive to medications and that I usually suffer bad side effects so finding treatments that help relieve some of my fibromyalgia symptoms, without any bad side effects, has been a priority for me.
It has taken a while to work out which of these treatments works for me and I suppose the main drawback is the cost. I look at it as an investment in me, my well-being and my health... after all if I don't look after myself who will?
So here is a list of the many natural treatments I have written about. I hope you find them useful. Just click on the one you are interested in to be taken to the article.
- An anti inflammatory diet for Fibro
- Creatine and Fibro
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Fibromyalgia
- Did Acupuncture help your Fibromyalgia?
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Fibromyalgia?
- Why Omega 3 is so important
- Guaifenesin Protocol
- Yoga improves Fibromyalgia symptoms
- Nutrition-Based Approach to helping relieve symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Homoeopathy effective in fibromyalgia
- Homeopathy helping Fibromyalgia
- Laughter and Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Myofascial Trigger Points in chronic muscle pain: Causes and Treatment
- Myofacial Pain Syndrome and fibromyalgia treatment: video
- Is this fibro treatment controversial or am I behind the times? New Stem Cell Treatment for Fibromyalgia?
- Tai chi for Fibromyalgia
So I would love to hear if you have tried any of these fibro treatments and if they helped you.